Hands-on experience will be through a series of labs I’ll create myself (using virtual machines) or by using free tools or communities that are available on the web. I’ll expand with more detail and the reasons for doing them as I progress through each one individually.
- Create a windows domain running DHCP
- Create a windows domain running DNS
- Create a db server communicating on a windows domain
- Create a firewall strategy that protects the domain
- Apply windows security templates to the domain
- Securing web services
- New York Polytechnic online resources