I sat and passed my Comptia Security+ Exam on the 7th of March 2013. Relieved and delighted to have got a score of 829.
It ticks off the first goal in my ‘Qualify’ section. Next up, I’m moving to ‘Hands On’. I’ll be completing the tasks below from this section and posting instructions/details about how I achieved them. Daily reading continues as before.
- Create a windows domain running DHCP
- Create a windows domain running DNS
- Create a db server communicating on a windows domain
- Create a firewall strategy that protects the domain
- Create an email server on a windows domain
- Apply windows security templates to the domain